I am looking forward trying this easy vegetarian recipe using my saved jackfruit seeds
Jackfruit seeds 1 Cup
Mustard seed 1/2 Teaspoon
Cumin seed 1/2 Teaspoon
Curry leaves 1 Sprig
Onion(chopped) 1/2 Cup
Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Tomato(chopped) 1/2 Cup
Red chilly powder 1/2 Teaspoon
Coriander powder 1/4 Teaspoon
Oil 2 Tablespoons
1. Roast jack fruit seeds and remove the skin.
2. Add seeds to boiling water with little salt and boil it until seeds are soft.
3. Remove seeds and crush it like as shown in video.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, onion, salt and saute it.
5. To it add turmeric powder, tomatoes, red chilly powder, coriander powder and saute it.
6. Add jackfruit seeds and mix nicely later cook it for 2 mins.
7. Now the jack fruit seeds curry is ready to serve.